The MBTI Information Resource Center
You can’t know what to do – until you find out who you are
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a lifetime tool for better living through better relationships. The MBTI can help us build better relationships and lessen the friction we all feel in day-to day life.
After you have taken the assessment and received a professional debriefing, the following are tools that will enable you to effectively use the MBTI every day in almost all interpersonal relationships. You will excel professionally and personally as you learn to use this fun and fascinating lifetime tool.
- MBTI Interactive Type Table – Find out the real skinny about your personality type and everyone around you.
- A Guide to MBTI Preferences – What do the letters in your MBTI type really mean?
- Percentages of the Population in Each Type – How many of you are there in the world? Find out the percentages of each of the personality types.
- Applying the MBTI to Your Conversations – How can you really use MBTI type knowledge to effectively give across your point?
- MBTI Personality Characteristics – It’s hilarious how different personality types take similar approaches.
- Types Concentrated in Professions – What profession does your type most often find themselves in?